Humming bird on the Humming bird bush

Humming bird on the Humming bird bush
One of my hobbies is photography and this is one of my photos.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just the beginning

Well here I am just starting my new blog and I will already have to be signing off soon cause the hubby will be home soon and I'm sure he will want my undivided attention but that's Ok cause I love him and he's been hard at work all day even though it's Sunday.  My daughter gave me this idea to start a blog because of a conversation we had today about a friend's daughter who is suffering from a very deep depression.  Since I have had my own bout of depression(not a bad one but depression just the same) and since I also have had problems with anxiety/panic disorder she figured that it would be a good idea for me to start a blog about it.  I decided that I don't want to blog only about those things but about my life and the lives of the people around me as well.  Just a journal I guess you could say.  In any case a lot has happened to me and my family in the past 6 years and I thought that in itself might make for interesting reading and I'm hoping that it could even help someone else with the same experiences.  One thing I have learned in life and with particular disorders is I'm not the only one who has had these experiences and problems and thoughts.  I'm gonna chalk this post up to just setting up my blog and will really start tomorrow.  Perhaps doing this will help me with my addiction to games on facebook.  I can hear the hubby's keys in the door so that is all for now.  Till tomorrow then...

No comments:

Post a Comment